Monday, October 3, 2016

Transfer 9



  I've got good news! Jessica was baptized yesterday!! Woohooo! She did awesome and she said afterwards that she was just so happy and felt so good. Goooo Jessica!!! Everything with her happened so fast and you could definitely tell that she had been prepared by Heavenly Father. THE CHURCH IS TRUE PEOPLE. 

     This past transfer has gone by so fast. This week is transfer week, but I think I will be staying here in Okayama Nishi! We will find out tomorrow what is happening with transfers so I'll let y'all know next week. Korth Choro and I have had a great transfer together, and we saw so many miracles! It's been fun to work with him, and I hope that we both get to stay and work together for another one. 

     Other than the baptism this week, we worked hard and talked to lots of people, and we also had a great zone training meeting. I love Zone training meeting, because I leave with so much motivation to do better. And it's always good to see the other missionaries and hear how they are doing. This past zone training meeting Korth Choro and I were asked to do a training on how to get member present lessons because that has been one of our focuses of late. It was really fun to get up there and tell people what we are doing. Though, we are still not where we want with member present lessons yet, we are going to continue to make that a focus for this coming transfer. And through doing that training, it gave us more motivation as a companionship to get lots of member present lessons. 

     Anyways, I'm running out of time so I am going to have to cut it short today. I love you all and hope you all have a great week!! 

Love you all!! 

Evans Choro 

Tacos!!!
    
Zone Training


No comments:

Post a Comment