Sunday, November 20, 2016

Bye Bye Transfer 9!



Hey hey!

I don't have much time to write today, but I just wanted to tell
everyone I love them! Transfer week is here, which means my 9th
transfer is now over. Here comes the double digits! 10! I can't
believe time. It's something I will never understand. Anyways! This
past week Deschamps choro and I have decided that we are going to
start over here in Okayama with investigators. Sadly, the Nishiyama
mom and daughter didn't keep our "make it or break it" commitment, so
we made the hard decision of giving them sometime. We will see how
they are doing later on, but for now we are going to try and find some
new investigators. It'll be fun to start some finding! Because we are
going to be doing a lot of it from now on! I'm excited for this next
challenge.

In order to find new investigators, we have been trying to do new
things. We drove with a member and her boyfriend down to a city in the
very bottom of our area, to see what we could do down there. We had
two less actives that we could visit, and then we figured we would do
some housing. Yeah... long story short, THERE WAS NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE
CITY! Haha! But it was a good chance to work with one of our
investigators and his member girlfriend.

Other than that, we did an iron rod activity on Saturday and it went
well. We did it with the other Okayama Ward and there missionaries. We
were all inside tempting people and guiding people through the course.
It turned out to be a good learning experience for everyone involved.
It's fun to try new things as a missionary.

Anyways, we are taking off so that's about it for this week! I love
you all and hope you have a good week.

Evans choro





No comments:

Post a Comment