Sunday, February 5, 2017

Hiroyuki


The Baba Family

 Yesterday in church, Hiroyuki passed the sacrament for the first
time and it was one of the coolest experiences that I have had on my
mission. He also was able to go to the Fukuoka temple with the young
men for the first time on Friday. THE GOSPEL IS SO AWESOME!! Jessica
was super jealous that she couldn't go with him because she had work.
But they are both working together to be able to be sealed in the
temple. I love them so much.

  This last week we went up to Yonago again to do splits with the
zone leaders. I worked with elder Tanaka and had a great time. Tanaka
choro actually got hit by a car a month or so ago and broke his collar
bone, so for splits we were walking the whole time. It was kind of
hard to go to appointments without bikes, but it gave us a good
opportunity to find new investigators throughout the day.

    I've absolutely loved working here in Okayama. The members and the
investigators that I have been able to work with have changed my life.
It's been amazing to see all of us grow so much through using the
atonement and repentance. I know that repentance isn't just something
we do when we do something wrong, but we can use it daily to
strengthen ourselves and become more like Christ. It's been a blessing
to watch the atonement in action here in Okayama.


I love you all more than Wilkinson choro loves Pizza!

Elder Evans


Japan Understands!

Zone training meeting in Okayama

Mount Daisen up in Yonago.

A few pictures from last week (he only sent pictures, no letter last week)




We made friends with a track team.




This is our friend Tomo.

No comments:

Post a Comment