Tuesday, August 8, 2017

9 days



Hello there,
The typhoon has hit Japan, but it won't necessarily pass until 6 pm.  The core should be between 5 and 6. Right now it just feels like a big rain storm, so nothing major. I've had a lot of Typhoons during my mission, so I'm not too worried.  Normally ward members tell  us about stuff like this, but no one in this ward told us anything and it's supposed to be big I guess. But I'm sure all will be okay!

This week was good, I am so tired, nothing really special happened. We had a lot of appointments with people, so I can get to know everyone, and it was good.

I have to pack soon, and get my bags sent off to the airport on Friday. It will be a busy fast week, and I'm excited

Typhoon Update:
It's about 5:15 here and we have been getting hit with rain and wind
really hard for the last hour or so. Nothing too major but the office
said the core of our storm will be at 6. But up to this point the
storm is just a strong windy rain storm. Nothing to special! But it's
been fun!!





No comments:

Post a Comment