Tuesday, September 8, 2015

First Snail Mail

Dated Sept 5th

Konnichi Wa!  I don't know if you will receive this before my p-day (thursday) but I just wanted to let you know I am doing great.  
I am Super tired, but that's how it'll be for 2 years.  I miss you all so much, it's hard to sleep right now, but I'm sure that will change.  I have learned lots of Nihongo!(Japanese)
Tell everyone to go on to www.dearelder.com and write me.  It is always nice to receive mail.  We check the mail twice a day.  So have everyone send lots because I need it right now! 
I'm having lots of fun here and love learning about Japanese and the gospel.  I have already learned so much! I can almost pray on my own!  I miss you all!  
I love you so much!  I can't wait to get to email and talk to everyone!!!
Aishite Imasu!!!!!
Love, Evans Choro

( I hope that I spelled everything correctly!  I edited out the Japanese Kanji characters, sorry, I have no idea how to type those.)

No comments:

Post a Comment