Monday, March 20, 2017

13th Transfer



Well, the time in otsu was short. I'll be heading to the area next
door on Thursday with an elder that I've only worked with more than
anyone on my mission. The Vui and Evans team is being reunited. Yes...
that's right folks, This will be Elder Vui and I's 4th transfer, and
3rd area together.
We will now work together in Matsue, Nara, and Shimogamo. The mission
just keeps getting more interesting. I'm excited to work with Vui
choro, yet again.

This past week was great. We were out of the area a lot at meetings,
and on splits. We started the week in Kobe and TTTM, which translates
to Trainer Trainee Training Meeting. That's a lot of trains... TTTM
was great! I learned so much and had a great time. On Thursday and
Friday we were in omihachiman on companionship exchanges with the
elders over there. On Thursday I worked with Elder Salas, and it went
great. On Friday I worked with Elder Luciano who is also from Brazil,
and it was a total blast. It was a great time.

I was reading the Bible this week and came across a scripture in 1
john 4:18-19. Go take a look at them. You won't regret it!

I love you all so much! I'm excited for this next adventure in Shimogamo!

Love you all more than bodily choro loves Brazilian food.

Elder Evans





No comments:

Post a Comment